2024 Alfa Romeo Giulia Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $42,480 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- LED headlamps, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), and LED taillamps
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural and Advanced Efficiency)
- Optional Driver Assist Static with Front Sensors Package
- Standard 8.8-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth® AM/FM, satellite radio, and MP3
- Available 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System with 900W 12-channel amplifier and subwoofer
- Back-up camera with dynamic grid lines and rear park sensors
About the Alfa Romeo Giulia
When you think of Alfa Romeo, the first things that come to mind are impeccable Italian style, driver-focused performance, and luxurious interiors. The Alfa Romeo Giulia continues this tradition with unparalleled beauty and performance packaged in a luxury sedan. Its all-aluminum 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque delivers pulse-quickening acceleration.
The interior of the Giulia was designed to complement your driving experience – with standard leather seats and groundbreaking technology. From the driver’s seat, you’ll find an 8.8-inch touchscreen display along with steering-wheel-mounted audio buttons, gear shift paddles, and push-button start all within easy reach. To personalize your Giulia, you can choose everything from the color of the brake calipers to the stitching of the leather interior.
What’s New for 2024
2024 brings a number of key changes to the dynamic Alfa Romeo Giulia. New LED headlights and taillights with smoked lenses in addition to a new front grille insert are highlights of the exterior updates to the Giulia. Inside the interior, you’ll now find the previously optional 12.3-inch digital instrument panel as a standard feature across the model lineup. Finally, last year’s Estrema and Lusso trims have been discontinued while a new Competizione model arrives for the 2024 model year.
What the Critics Say
The Giulia's 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder makes 280 horsepower, sounds intoxicating, and feels gutsy when driven hard. The Giulia pulls away from stoplights with zeal while singing soaring Italian arias.” — Car and Driver
Equal parts high-tech and sporty, the cabin looks every bit worthy of the Giulia's premium price tag. And even a short stint behind the wheel reveals the Giulia's sport sedan credentials, with superb steering feel and responsive handling.” — Edmunds
Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
Inside and out, the head-turning Italian craftsmanship and style of the dynamic Alfa Romeo Giulia refuses to blend in with other sedans. For audiophiles, the available 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium audio system with 14 speakers and a subwoofer provides an ideal soundtrack for every drive. Standard ambient lighting on the instrument and door panels provides a stunning display at night as well. Proving to be as functional as it is luxurious, the Giulia provides 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity that can be extended using its 40/20/40 split fold-down rear seats – giving you flexible space for passengers and cargo alike.
Its standard 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine helps the Giulia accelerate from 0 to 60 in just 5.1 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 149 MPH. With a carbon-fiber driveshaft and nearly-perfect 50/50 weight distribution – the Giulia provides the kind of nimble handling characteristics rarely found in a luxury sports sedan. Additionally, the Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector allows drivers to choose from three different driving modes – including Dynamic Mode for sporty driving, Natural Mode for a comfortable balance in daily driving, and Advanced Efficiency Mode for maximum fuel efficiency. Finally, an available Q4 All-Wheel-Drive system adds even more control across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions.
Safety and Driver-Oriented Technology
Designed to complement rather than overwhelm the driver, this vehicle provides the Alfa Romeo Giulia features cutting-edge technology to fine-tune your driving experience. Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration allow you to access your favorite apps and media with ease. A full suite of driver-assist technology helps provide you with a helping hand when you need it most. Examples of these features include Hill Start Assist, Rear Back-Up Camera, Rear Parking Assist Sensors, Lane Departure Warning System, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop. Since even the best drivers can appreciate some assistance from time to time, the Alfa Romeo Giulia continues to set the benchmark for both safety and innovation.
Trims & Specs
Giulia Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $42,480 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged engine with 280 Horsepower
- Standard Forward Collison Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Depature Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 8.8-inch color multitouch display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Heated front and rear seats plus steering wheel
- Sport fascia with 35W Adaptive Xenon Headlamps
- 17-Inch × 7.5-Inch Bright 15-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
Giulia Ti (AWD Available)
- Starting at $45,020 MSRP*
- Sport pedals, grey wood interior accents, and available Saddle Brown Leather Seats
- 18-inch Dark Turbine-spoke aluminum wheels
- Ti Fender Badge and Chrome Exterior Accents
- Optional Dual-Pane Sunroof
- GPS Navigation
Giulia Veloce (AWD Available)
- Starting at $48,120 MSRP*
- 19-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Giulia Competizione (AWD Available)
- Starting at $53,270 MSRP*
- Active Suspension and Limited-Slip Differential
- Miron Black V-Scudetto Grille
- 19-Inch × 8.0-Inch Sport 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
- 14 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio
- Wireless Charging Pad
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as "MSRP", "Base MSRP", "Base Price" or the "Starting At" price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.