2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $39,450 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- Bi-xenon headlamps, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), and LED taillamps
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural and Advanced Efficiency)
- Optional Driver Assist Static with Front Sensors Package
- Standard 8.8-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth® AM/FM, satellite radio, and MP3
- Available 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System with 900W 12-channel amplifier and subwoofer
- Back-up camera with dynamic grid lines and rear park sensors
About the Alfa Romeo Giulia
When you think of Alfa Romeo, the first things that come to mind are impeccable Italian style, driver-focused performance, and – luxurious interiors. The Alfa Romeo Giulia continues this tradition with unparalleled beauty and performance packaged in a luxury sedan. Its all-aluminum 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque delivers pulse-quickening acceleration.
The interior of the Giulia was designed to complement your driving experience – with standard leather seats and groundbreaking technology. From the driver’s seat, you’ll find an 8.8-inch touchscreen display along with steering-wheel-mounted audio buttons, gear shift paddles, and push-button start all within easy reach. To personalize your Giulia, you can choose everything from the color of the brake calipers to the stitching of the leather interior.
What’s New for 2021
Luxury shoppers will discover a collection of exciting updates and revisions to the Alfa Romeo Giulia for the 2021 model year. First, the trims levels have been condensed slightly and a new entry-level Sprint trim makes its debut this year. Sprint trims can be optioned with available Active Assist I, Performance, and Sun & Sound option packages. Ti and Ti Sport trims now include a standard dual-pane sunroof, upgraded infotainment system, and a limited-slip differential as well.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
Inside and out, the head-turning Italian craftsmanship and style of the dynamic Alfa Romeo Giulia refuses to blend in with other sedans. For audiophiles, the available 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium audio system with 14 speakers and a subwoofer provides an ideal soundtrack for every drive. Standard ambient lighting on the instrument and door panels provides a stunning display at night as well. Proving to be as functional as it is luxurious, the Giulia provides 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity that can be extended using its 40/20/40 split fold-down rear seats – giving you flexible space for passengers and cargo alike.
Its standard 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine helps the Giulia accelerate from 0 to 60 in just 5.1 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 149 MPH. With a carbon-fiber driveshaft and nearly-perfect 50/50 weight distribution – the Giulia provides the kind of nimble handling characteristics rarely found in a luxury sports sedan. Additionally, the Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector allows drivers to choose from three different driving modes – including Dynamic Mode for sporty driving, Natural Mode for a comfortable balance in daily driving, and Advanced Efficiency Mode for maximum fuel efficiency. Finally, an available Q4 All-Wheel-Drive system adds even more control across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions.
Safety and Driver-Oriented Technology
Designed to complement rather than overwhelm the driver, this vehicle provides the Alfa Romeo Giulia features cutting-edge technology to fine-tune your driving experience. Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration allow you to access your favorite apps and media with ease. A full suite of driver-assist technology helps provide you with a helping hand when you need it most. Examples of these features include Hill Start Assist, Rear Back-Up Camera, Rear Parking Assist Sensors, Lane Departure Warning System, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop. Since even the best drivers can appreciate some assistance from time to time, the Alfa Romeo Giulia continues to set the benchmark for both safety and innovation.
Trims & Specs
Giulia Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $39,450 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged I4 engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- 40/20/40 Rear Seat with trunk pass-through
- 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment display
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
Giulia Ti (AWD Available)
- Starting at $42,700 MSRP*
- Heated front seats, steering wheel, and windshield washer nozzles
- Genuine Dark Gray Oak Wood interior trim
- 18-Inch Bright double Y-spoke
- Front Park Sensors and available Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Available Wireless charging pad
Giulia Ti Sport (AWD Available)
- Starting at $45,900 MSRP*
- 19-inch Bright 5-hole aluminum wheels
- Sport leather-wrapped steering wheel with steering column-mounted aluminum paddle shifters
- Premium sport leather trim seats
- Aluminum interior trim, pedals, and footrest
- Available Ti Sport Performance Package
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as “MSRP”, “Base MSRP”, “Base Price” or the “Starting At” price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.