2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $43,950 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- Bi-xenon headlamps, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), and LED taillamps
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural and Advanced Efficiency)
- Optional Driver Assist Static with Front Sensors Package
- Standard 8.8-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth® AM/FM, satellite radio, and MP3
- Available 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System with 900W 12-channel amplifier and subwoofer
- Back-up camera with dynamic grid lines and rear park sensors
About the Alfa Romeo Giulia
When you think of Alfa Romeo, the first things that come to mind are impeccable Italian style, driver-focused performance, and luxurious interiors. The Alfa Romeo Giulia continues this tradition with unparalleled beauty and performance packaged in a luxury sedan. Its all-aluminum 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque delivers pulse-quickening acceleration.
The interior of the Giulia was designed to complement your driving experience – with standard leather seats and groundbreaking technology. From the driver’s seat, you’ll find an 8.8-inch touchscreen display along with steering-wheel-mounted audio buttons, gear shift paddles, and push-button start all within easy reach. To personalize your Giulia, you can choose everything from the color of the brake calipers to the stitching of the leather interior.
What’s New for 2023
The primary update to the Alfa Romeo Giulia for the 2023 model year is the debut of a limited-edition Estrema model. Sitting atop the Giulia range, Estrema models come equipped with additional performance features including a limited-slip rear differential and an adaptive suspension taken from the Quadrifoglio. Other exclusive features include 19-inch black alloy wheels, black-painted brake calipers, Estrema exterior badging, and carbon fiber trim for both the front grille and exterior mirror caps.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
Inside and out, the head-turning Italian craftsmanship and style of the dynamic Alfa Romeo Giulia refuses to blend in with other sedans. For audiophiles, the available 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium audio system with 14 speakers and a subwoofer provides an ideal soundtrack for every drive. Standard ambient lighting on the instrument and door panels provides a stunning display at night as well. Proving to be as functional as it is luxurious, the Giulia provides 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity that can be extended using its 40/20/40 split fold-down rear seats – giving you flexible space for passengers and cargo alike.
Its standard 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine helps the Giulia accelerate from 0 to 60 in just 5.1 seconds, on its way to a top speed of 149 MPH. With a carbon-fiber driveshaft and nearly-perfect 50/50 weight distribution – the Giulia provides the kind of nimble handling characteristics rarely found in a luxury sports sedan. Additionally, the Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector allows drivers to choose from three different driving modes – including Dynamic Mode for sporty driving, Natural Mode for a comfortable balance in daily driving, and Advanced Efficiency Mode for maximum fuel efficiency. Finally, an available Q4 All-Wheel-Drive system adds even more control across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions.
Safety and Driver-Oriented Technology
Designed to complement rather than overwhelm the driver, this vehicle provides the Alfa Romeo Giulia features cutting-edge technology to fine-tune your driving experience. Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration allow you to access your favorite apps and media with ease. A full suite of driver-assist technology helps provide you with a helping hand when you need it most. Examples of these features include Hill Start Assist, Rear Back-Up Camera, Rear Parking Assist Sensors, Lane Departure Warning System, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Adaptive Cruise Control Plus with Full Stop. Since even the best drivers can appreciate some assistance from time to time, the Alfa Romeo Giulia continues to set the benchmark for both safety and innovation.
Trims & Specs
Giulia Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $43,950 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged engine with 280 Horsepower
- Standard Forward Collison Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Depature Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 8.8-inch color multitouch display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Heated front and rear seats plus steering wheel
- Sport fascia with 35W Adaptive Xenon Headlamps
- 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Bright 15-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
Giulia Ti (AWD Available)
- Starting at $46,650 MSRP*
- Sport pedals, grey wood interior accents, and available Saddle Brown Leather Seats
- 18-inch Dark Turbine-spoke aluminum wheels
- Ti Fender Badge and Chrome Exterior Accents
- Optional Dual-Pane Sunroof
- GPS Navigation
Giulia Veloce (AWD Available)
- Starting at $52,090 MSRP*
- 19-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Giulia Estrema (AWD Available)
- Starting at $55,750 MSRP*
- Active Suspension and Limited-Slip Differential
- Carbon Fiber V-Scudetto Grille
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Mirrors
- 19-Inch x 8.0-Inch Dark 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
- 14 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as "MSRP", "Base MSRP", "Base Price" or the "Starting At" price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.