2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $41,450 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft torque
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission with available AWD
- Available 3-D Navigation and 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Audio System
- Leather Seats with optional heated front and rear seats
- Standard 8.8-inch touchscreen display with smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™)
- Start/Stop System and Passive Entry with remote Vehicle Start
- Ambient Interior lighting
About the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
No other performance SUV combines Italian craftsmanship, passionate performance, and everyday versatility quite like the dynamic Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Standing above the competition, the Stelvio is powered by a standard 2.0-liter turbo engine that delivers 280 horsepower paired with a responsive 8-speed automatic transmission. For the ultimate in control across both dry and wet conditions, drivers can opt for the available Q4 All-Wheel-Drive system. Designed to balance ergonomics and comfort, the premium interior of the Stelvio helps support every action of the driver. A comprehensive collection of driver-assist technologies such as a standard Rear Back-Up Camera or an available Lane Departure Warning or Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus to help you stay one step ahead of danger. The perfect alternative to the dull, mundane luxury SUV competition — the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is for the driver who refuses to blend in with the crowd.
What’s New for 2021
There are a number of exciting updates to the Alfa Romeo Stelvio for the 2021 model year. In terms of trim levels, the lineup has been condensed into three distinct choices to simplify your decision. A new entry-level Sprint trim is now the most affordable option within the Stelvio lineup. Both Ti and Ti Sport models now come standard with sport-design rear diffuser panel and 20-inch or 21-inch 5-hole wheel designs. Finally, buyers can also choose from several new exterior color options.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Features
Demonstrating no compromises in performance, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio comes standard with an all-aluminum 2.0-liter Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque. Pairing its powerful engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission featuring a lock-up clutch for greater in-gear acceleration helps deliver outstanding agility for the Stelvio. Featuring a rear-wheel bias, the precision-crafted Q4 All-Wheel Drive system available on the Stelvio helps you excel across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions. Enlarged brake rotors featuring painted brake calipers help slow the immense power of every Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Cutting-edge technology found inside the Alfa Romeo Stelvio constantly works to assist, not insulate the driver – including performance and infotainment features tailor-made for the driver-experience. The exclusive DNA Drive Mode Selector – a prime example of such technology features – offers three different drive modes to match a variety of driving conditions.
- Dynamic Mode is best for spirited driving featuring a sharp throttle response, improved handling, and performance shift-mapping.
- Natural Mode is for everyday driving, perfectly balanced for comfort.
- Advanced Efficiency Mode gets the most out of your engine’s fuel economy.
The Stelvio also offers standard seamless connectivity with Apple CarPlay® & Google Android Auto™ which can be controlled via a standard 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment system.
Though it may focus on its driver, the interior of the Stelvio ensures that all passengers are enveloped in typical Italian luxury. Standard leather seating and 10-Way Power front seats with 4-Way Power Lumbar Adjust ensure front seat passengers are perfectly comfortable, while rear-seat passengers will enjoy generous leg and headroom. With a maximum cargo volume of 56.5 cubic feet as well as an available aluminum cargo compartment adjustable rail system to keep your cargo abundant and secure – the Stelvio is as functional as it is luxurious. Finally, superior audio comes from the available Harman Kardon® 900-watt audio system, including 14 premium speakers and a subwoofer.
Trims & Specs
Stelvio Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $41,450 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower 306 lb-ft torque
- 8.8-inch Multitouch Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Google Android Auto™
- Remote Vehicle Start and Passive Entry w/ Key Fob
- Leather-Trimmed Power Front Seats
Stelvio Ti (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $47,100 MSRP*
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- 19-inch Polished Y-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
- 3-D Navigation System
- Body-Color Appearance Kit
- Genuine Dark Gray Oak Interior
Stelvio Ti Sport
- Starting at $50,300 MSRP*
- Sport-Tuned Front Suspension
- Mechanical Limited-Slip Rear Differential
- Sport Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Sport Steering Wheel with Aluminum Paddle Shifters
- 20-inch Sport 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as “MSRP”, “Base MSRP”, “Base Price” or the “Starting At” price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.