2024 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Review with Specs, Prices, & Trims
- Starting at $44,775 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft torque
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission with available AWD
- Available 3-D Navigation and 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Audio System
- Ambient Interior lighting
- Leather Seats with optional heated front and rear seats
- Standard 8.8-inch touchscreen display with smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™)
- Start/Stop System and Passive Entry with remote Vehicle Start
About the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
No other performance SUV combines Italian craftsmanship, passionate performance, and everyday versatility quite like the dynamic Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Standing above the competition, the Stelvio is powered by a standard 2.0-liter turbo engine that delivers 280 horsepower paired with a responsive 8-speed automatic transmission. For the ultimate in control across both dry and wet conditions, drivers can opt for the available Q4 All-Wheel-Drive system. Designed to balance ergonomics and comfort, the premium interior of the Stelvio helps support every action of the driver. A comprehensive collection of driver-assist technologies such as a standard Rear Back-Up Camera or an available Lane Departure Warning or Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus to help you stay one step ahead of danger. The perfect alternative to the dull, mundane luxury SUV competition — the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is for the driver who refuses to blend in with the crowd.
What’s New for 2024
The dynamic Alfa Romeo Stelvio is the recipient of a number of key updates for the 2024 model year. Changes to its already sleek exterior include the addition of new LED headlights, LED taillights with smoked lenses, and a revised front grille. Previously offered as an option, the revolutionary 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster is now standard across the entire Stelvio trim range. Lastly, last year’s Estrema and Lusso models have been discontinued while a new Competizione trim level joins the lineup for 2024.
What the Critics Say
During daily driving, we were particularly fond of its responsive throttle and smooth power delivery. Its raspy exhaust note sounded enthusiastic and appropriate for this application. In addition to its beautiful design, the Stelvio boasts athletic handling and a compliant ride.” — Car and Driver
The 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is a premium luxury crossover/SUV with fabulous Italian flair. Both in the way it looks and the way it drives. It’s an antidote to the ubiquity of German contenders like the Audi Q5 and the staidness of Japanese rivals like the Lexus NX.” — Kelley Blue Book
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Features
Demonstrating no compromises in performance, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio comes standard with an all-aluminum 2.0-liter Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that delivers 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque. Pairing its powerful engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission featuring a lock-up clutch for superior in-gear acceleration helps deliver outstanding agility for the Stelvio. Featuring a rear-wheel bias, the precision-crafted Q4 All-Wheel Drive system available on the Stelvio helps you excel across the entire spectrum of road surface conditions. Enlarged brake rotors featuring painted brake calipers help slow the immense power of every Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Cutting-edge technology found inside the Alfa Romeo Stelvio constantly works to assist, not insulate the driver – including performance and infotainment features tailor-made for the driver-experience. The exclusive DNA Drive Mode Selector – a prime example of such technology features – offers three different drive modes to match a variety of driving conditions.
- Dynamic Mode is best for spirited driving featuring a sharp throttle response, improved handling, and performance shift-mapping.
- Natural Mode is for everyday driving, perfectly balanced for comfort.
- Advanced Efficiency Mode gets the most out of your engine’s fuel economy.
The Stelvio also offers standard seamless connectivity with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ which can be controlled via a standard 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment system.
Though it may focus on its driver, the interior of the Stelvio ensures that all passengers are surrounded by quintessential Italian luxury. Standard leather seating and 10-Way Power front seats with 4-Way Power Lumbar Adjust ensure front seat passengers are perfectly comfortable, while rear-seat passengers will enjoy generous leg and headroom. With a maximum cargo volume of 56.5 cubic feet as well as an available aluminum cargo compartment adjustable rail system to keep your cargo secure – the Stelvio is as functional as it is luxurious. Finally, superior audio comes from the available Harman Kardon® 900-watt audio system, including 14 premium speakers and a subwoofer.
Trims & Specs
Stelvio Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $44,775 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower 306 lb-ft torque
- 8.8-inch Multitouch Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Smartphone Integration
- 18-Inch × 8.0-Inch Multi-Spoke Wheels
- Heated front / rear seats and steering wheel
Stelvio Ti (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $50,225 MSRP*
- Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Hands-free power rear liftgate
- Standard Forward Collison Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Depature Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 19-Inch × 8.0-Inch Sport 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
- Bright V-Scudetto Grille, Gloss Black Roof Rails, and Gloss-Black Window Surround Moldings
Stelvio Veloce (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $52,185 MSRP*
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential and Exterior Color Body kit
- 20-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Dual-Pane Sunroof
Stelvio Competizione (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $57,575 MSRP*
- 14 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio
- 21-Inch × 8.5-Inch Dark 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
- Leather Sport Seats with Red Stitching
- Sport Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Wireless Charging Pad
*Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as "MSRP", "Base MSRP", "Base Price" or the "Starting At" price), excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, license, and registration and/or electronic filing fees, dealer fees, and total of options.